CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In the studio today..

Today, I am fianlly working in my studio and trying to finish a few projects
I have had in the works before I got sick.
I don't know about you, but I for one can't stand being sick. I have gotten bronchitis for the 2nd time in 4 months and this time it seems to  not want to go away.
I am sooo tired of going back and forth to the Dr. ugh. I have had this round going on 5 weeks now .
Holy heck this crud is awful and of course who wants to work when they don't feel good.

Hopefully I am finally on the road to recovery as my coughing seems to be alot less these past 3 days and I feel well enough to finally get back up to my studio and paint. 
Of course, it could be that I finally got some much needed rest. :)
It feels soooooo good to be back up in my studio. I felt like I was having withdrawals I tell yah!

So here is a few things I am trying to finish up.They don't look to good now as they are in the beginning stages,
 but I thought I would share a sneak peak :)


I am painting the EOD Master badge on several different size wine glasses. 



I am also working on this funky mixed media painting. 
This is just the beginning stages

I know, pretty crazy. Once this is done it will have a funky owl on it. When I am working with my glass paints I have to wait inbetween layers to dry so this is something I am doing during that time. heehee 
Trust me when I say I am a ADHD artist as I always have several things going at once.

Anywho, just wanted to share my excitement that I am finally back in the studio today! YEAH!

Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!
((hugs))

1 comment:

Sandra Tyler said...

Love the painting. And just went through my own round of bronchitis .fun.