CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Show and Tell/Product review of: Craftylittlekitten on zibbet

I would like to share with you a item I bought off zibbet.com from Seller: Craftylittlekitten

Candy Cane Ornament or Package Tie On - Red and White


I got this as a Pay it forward (PIF) item and I have to say when I received it I was amazed at the quality of the workmanship that went into making this. I am a huge Christmas decorator and I look forward to placing this on a wreath that I am making for my front door.

If I may I would like to encourage you to stop by and check out craftylittlekitten’s little zibbet shop



where you will find all sorts of wonderful handmade items that you can use to celebrate this season.
Like this adorable snowman table runner!

Please share your love to this adorable shop and I hope you have a wonderful Day!
((Hugs))
Please support local small businesses this Christmas and all year round!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

craftylittlekitten said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful words! Craftylittlekitten

CreationsbyGena said...

You are so welcome and THANK YOU for such a cute item!