CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Show and Tell/Product review of: FoxgloveandFernStudio on zibbet


I would like to share with you another item I bought off zibbet.com from
     Seller:  FoxgloveandFernStudio

Scrolled Glass Earrings



I got this as a Pay it forward (PIF) item and I have to say when I received it I was amazed at the quality of the workmanship that went into making these adorable glass earrings.  Can you believe I got these for only 1.00 with free shipping! I just adore the soft Aqua color and they are bigger then I expected. I have to give a A++ on craftsmanship. I originally got these as a gift, but now I might keep them. LOL Don’t you hate it when you do that?

If I may I would like to encourage you to stop by and check out FoxgloveandFernStudio’s zibbet shop:

 
where you will find all sorts of wonderful handmade and supply items that you can use in your own crafts or to give as gifts or perhaps keep for yourself -teehee

Check out these beads for only .10 cents!
or this headband she has as a 1.00 pif item:
hmmm I might have to get this one for my daughter...LOL

Please do stop by her shop and give her some LOVE. She really has some neat beads and handmade item's at some fantastic prices!

Have a wonderful Autumn Day!
((Hugs))
Please support local small businesses this Christmas and all year round!

No comments: