CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Primitive Grubby Ghost Tarts that I made

OK, I have seen Halloween costumes in the stores now! OH MY!! LOL So hard to think of Halloween in 95 plus degree weather but you know it will be here before you know it. Every year I am normally behind on my seasonal crafts however this year I am trying to get a head start.
 Here are some lovely or perhaps spooky Ghost tarts that I have made that you can now find in my zibbet store. 


Soon I will be offering these in a set with prim fixins in a basket so keep an eye out and be sure to check out my Halloween section in my zibbet shop as I would love to help you out on finding Original HANDMADE Halloween goodies for your home and party needs :)




No comments: