CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Primitive Halloween goodies I have been making

This weekend I decided to make some more Prim goodness to go in my 2011 Halloween collection for my zibbet shop. I am very pleased how these turned out. 

Spooky Primitive Grungy grubby wax dipped Skeleton hands bowl fillers

Primitive Grungy grubby wax dipped Skeletons bowl fillers to add a little creepiness to your prim decor.

And this one has got to be my favorite thus far..
Primitive grubby Halloween candy corn pot with fixins bowl fillers


By clicking on the pictures you should be taken to the listing if you want to know more about the item :)

I have a few more item's, but I think I will share those with you tomorrow. Well actually later today as it is already 12:30am and OMG AUGUST 1st!  WOW! We are now in August..this year seems to be flying by for me. Well one good thing, that means Halloween and FALL is just around the corner! yeah cool weather!

No comments: