CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday wishes, baby kisses and cupcakes!

Awww Andi, Scott and little Landon got me Birthday cupcakes today and Scott wrote in my card Happy 56th!! The turd. LOL But it reminded me that turning 43 wasn't to bad after all. 






Let me tell yah, These things were to die for!!
Last night I went over and ate at my other sister-in-laws house Tori and he boyfriend made a fantastic dinner.
I haven't decided yet if this trip is going to make me fat or skinny with all this good food around. LOL

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Gena!! And oh those cupcakes look so good, almost too pretty to eat....almost lol Hope you enjoyed your day!

Frankie Stockman said...

I hope you had a great birthday Gena. Those cupcakes... they look kinda artsy! :) I bet they were yummy. :)