CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

There be Geese in them...driveways??

Today I am doing some more collage art sense it is so nice outside I can sit for a little bit out on Andi's back screened in lani and enjoy some quiet art time. I hate I have limited supplies though. 

Anyhow, I had to run to the store for Andi and when I went out front I saw these geese in the neighbors yard and in the road. I thought where I live in GA had alot of wild life going through my yard as I have seen horses (they got out of someones pasture down the way and ran through our neighborhood), a coyote, a fox, opossum, raccoon, deer, rabbits and the few stray cats that seem to gravitate over to our yard as well. LOlL my house sounds like a nature reserve right? Oh, I just love it. So, anyhow today when I saw these geese I had to snap a few photos. Not everyday here in Jacksonville in a middle of a subdivision you walk out and see geese wondering around.  




 Kinda makes me home sick. :)

No comments: