CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

whimsical Gator mixed media painting on wood

I have some scrap wood laying around from when I was making my signs and I was wondering what to do with these scraps. After all, I did not want to waste them.
 I showed you a mixed media owl I did on my last post.

This time I would like to show you my little "Love you more" gator.
Ain't it cuuute.

Created on a piece of scrap wood using misc inks, stamping, acrylic and glitter paints.

measures 8 1/2 inches wide by 5 1/2 inches tall and is 3/4inches thick!
The sides are painted black. The back side is unpainted and has a sawtooth hook for hanging although this is thick enough it can sit on a table or shelf just fine. 
 
Now avaiable over in my etsy shop.
 
 ❤Gena
 

No comments: