CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

What I worked on today...

Today I took a little break from my regular art work to work on some other stuff.
Like....
I made another set of throw pillows for our travel trailer

and I made these cuuute turtle wine glass charms that can be found 
in my etsy shop at 4.00 each :)


And I finally started working on some scrap wood that I have that are from the wood EOD signs that I make.
I decided to paint on the little end pieces. 
Here is a mixed media owl I did.

It is now listed in my etsy shop too.

I have a cpl more mixed media paintings on wood that I started on, but I will have to share those another day as I did not get done with them

SO I had a fun day doing all sorts of things as you can see. 
I hope your day was as creative too!

((HUGS))
❤Gena

No comments: