CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

shabby chic recycled tin can Wedding Decorations


These were created especially for the Zibbet Wedding Challenge.

Unique and different, yet elegant in its simplicity, this set of 5 shabby chic recycled tin can Wedding Decorations are certainly one of a kind as you can get these Personalized!!

I bet you’d never think of using tin cans as part of your wedding decoration.

These adorable tin cans were created using different size tin cans painted white then I used scrap black and white paper around the cans then a wonderful ribbon that is teal with white floral and black birds. After securing those to my cans I then added a teal/aqua Gerber daisy to the fronts of each can.

Of course I didn't stop there.
IN the middle of each flower is a wonderful flattened bottle cap that I added a heart charm to dangle below. **Inside the 1" bottle cap center I will customize with your name(s) as you see in the sample one with what ever background color and text color you would like then I will add a (not shown)epoxy clear dome on it and a clear rhinestone.** So at check out let me know what you would like in the middle of your flower caps.

You are getting the 5 that you see and you can customize what goes in the middle of the flowers!!

These make charming shabby chic centerpieces, use for wedding decor or they would be great for a rehearsal dinner or perhaps just scattered around the house (even the bathroom) for your guest.

Some fun ideas:
Fill them up with real or faux flowers. Add moss and rocks and one single flower if you are going with simplicity. Add tissue to the inside and then fill the cans with candy (like the silver chocolate Hershey kisses) or perhaps use them as little thank you goodie holders for bridesmaids by adding little things like lip gloss, jewelry, etc. Perhaps you can get little candles to place on the inside or add sand or rocks and add a tealight candle on the top. After the wedding you can use these as pretty desk organizers or perhaps to hold herbs or little plants.

I just LOVE how these turned out and I hope you do too. :-D
These are currently available! 

No comments: