CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mini EOD & non EOD Auction going on now on my facebook page!

Mini EOD and non EOD item's auction going on now on my facebook fan page.
  I am going to try something new.
A mini AUCTION! Woohoo Check out my album Mini Auction #1 over on my Facebook fanpage and see what this one has to offer!



This will be the first of many great auctions I hope to have that will include EOD and NON EOD items that I have made. I hope you will/can take part and get something at a great price that YOU decide to pay.

Each picture has the amount of where the bid starts. - Bid MUST GO UP at least $1 ((not including shipping as it will already be stated in addition to your winning bid))
 
 This mini auction will end June 15th at 7pm EST time. 
Combined shipping will be given if you win more then one item.

Winner will be asked to give email so I can send paypal invoice to at auction end. You are also welcome to pay by check or money order. All payments must be recived no later then 7 days after auction end please. Have fun and  Please serious bidders only.
Good Luck!
 
Few examples:
 
starting bid is 9.00

starting bid 5.00
starting bid 5.00
starting bid 3.00
starting bid 17.00
 

No comments: