CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steelers Glass art request

A wonderful New customer saw one of these that I created last year and contacted me about making him one. 
I love painting on glass and doing special request. This one is of the Steelers logo. Created using glass paints and glitter paint. 


the leading paint outline

the base color glass paints. Back ground has clear paint on it. You see it here as white as it is still wet.
the finished result with the glitter  and crackle effect added.

Varnished afterwards several coats to help protect the art and ease of cleaning. Comes in a wood frame painted black with a sawtooth hanger on the back for hanging if they choose.
 
Finished. In frame.
Rich, I hope you like this and it has been my pleasure to create this one for you.
THANK YOU!
ENJOY!

No comments: