CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Show and Tell/Product review-Spooky Ghost by Slothmuffin on zibbet

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. :) I wanted to take a moment of your time to share a little goodie I bought from zibbet.com.
This is a felted Ghost ornament that I found and bought from slothmuffin on zibbet.
This was a Pay It Forward (PIF) item that I fell in love with and new I had to give this little guy a home and figured sense I just love Halloween he would fit in nicely at my house. 
The description went on this SpOoKy Ghost as such:
"An online tutorial told me that I could put wool roving in a tupperware container with some warm water and soap and just...shake it for a while to make a ball. This turned out to not be true, but I ended up with this cool ghost ornament as a result" 
Now I ask you, how cool is that. A boo-boo that turned out to be as adorable as this just goes to show when you are creating, even when it goes wrong keep going and wait till the end result cause you just never know what you may get. 
I hung my little ghost Ornament from one of my lamps on/off switch..heehee and it is to cute.
When it arrived in the mail, it came in an adorable pumpkin card with a lovely note and Halloween ACEO art card that I will surely add to my collection.

This seller is truly a gem and I hope you will take a moment to check out her shop on zibbet. She has some ADORABLE item's in her shop and I adore her crochet owls and can't wait to add one of those to my collection as well!

Customer service is #1 with Slothmuffin and it does show.
:)

No comments: