CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

2 more EOD Wife Prayer on Glass..

Finally completed these EOD wife prayers and listed them in my ETSY shop today. 


I have a couple Master badges I am working too as I have to take a break between writing these out due to my "gimpy" hand. LOL 
These are a HIT with the wives and I cannot tell you how honored I am to create these. I just wish I could make more and be faster at them. I am going to start making more as my hand allows to prepare for the up and coming Holiday's.  Christmas will be here before you know and talk about Original One of a kind gifts to give to an EOD tech or spouse. You will not find these in stores..nope nope..well except mine HAHA

Thanks for looking and be sure to keep an eye out for more of my EOD art that I will be listing in my ETSY shop only! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved something like this when hubby was in the army! Hubby is retired now too. He's still working in the trade, just on civie street now.

The pay is better, but I do miss the connection with other wives.