CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A special Thank you to...

I have made a couple of sells in my ZIBBET shop this week and I would like to thank the following for their interest in my art and crafts:

Judy in FL bought these wonderful items that I hope she enjoys!



Judy also has a couple of shops on zibbet you might like to check out!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Karen in my home town of Jacksonville, FL!
Karen is one of my biggest fans. THANK YOU again Karen!!
These are the item's she got:





++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And last but not least A special THANK YOU to Louise in Australia as she bought these wonderful item's in my Christmas in July sale going on now till the end of the month!



I truly hope you all like your goodies and  I know there are alot of items to choose from on zibbet and Thank you so much for your purchases as it means alot.
((HUGS))

No comments: