CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Check out this zibbet shop by Funkyartdivadidi

I had to share with you guys a new shop on zibbet I came across and I have to say I adore the items in this shop. 

Diane reminds me alot of myself in doing a little of this and a little of that...heehee what can I say, we artist like to dabble in everything and stay busy. :)

In this shop you can find cute art, ACEO's, wearable art and etc.  Here are a few cute art cards I like as I am a collector of ACEO's myself...




Her painting's are fun too! Here are just a couple pieces I personally like:




Anyhow, Don't take my word for it. 
Please go check out her shop yourself and tell me what you think: 

Funky Finds by Funkyartdivadidi!!!


and send some love her way as she is new to zibbet. 
Oh, and by the way, her prices are awesome!!

No comments: