CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CrAzY Prices on CHRISTMAS items in my zibbet shop


CrAzY Prices on CHRISTMAS items in my zibbet shop Christmas in July sale going on NOW!

Start your Holiday shopping early!

Christmas in July sale price 11.25!

9.00!!
1.88!
and a whole lot more!

Time to save on handmade Christmas goodies now with Creations by Gena while supplies last in my zibbet store! woooohooooo

Be sure to check out the other great artisans that are also taking part in the zibbet Christmas in July sale event!


Are you have a Christmas in July sale? Please share your link in my comments so myself and others can go check out your Christmas goodies!


**Also, be sure to check out my clearance section in my zibbet shop as the items in this section are an additional 25% off as well.

No comments: