CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Winnie the Pooh Nursery art creations

My sister-in-law and her husband are expecting their first baby April 1st. They have no idea what they are having which is so exciting to NOT know. 
I say she is having a girl. My husband and daughter and son say a boy.
I am really looking forward to heading down to FL to help her out a cpl of weeks sense she is having a planned c-section. Being through 2 myself, I know they are not fun and any help I can provide to her and baby is just an honor for me as we are very close.

A few months ago, I was asked to create some Winnie the Pooh art work for their nursery. Andi asked me to paint something on canvas so they can hang it on the wall. Well, I got to thinking and I didn't want to do it on canvas. I decided to paint in water colors and frame the art to make it more complete. She didn't say what all she wanted, just Winnie the Pooh. 

So, here is what I created:





I really hope they will like these. I always get nervous when someone ask me to create something for them and when I get to present them I hope they meet their expectation.  
Andi and Scott have not seen these yet. If they happen to stumble upon my blog, oh well SURPRISE!  LOL

I am working on one more to which I will have to finish once the baby is born cause I am going to add the baby's name to it.

I will share pictures on here when I present these to the expecting parents at the end of the month and once they are placed on the nursery walls.
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gena,
this is so dang adorable I think I need to have another baby!!! They will love it.
Hugs
Sabine

CreationsbyGena said...

Sabine you are to kind and Thank you. But, another baby??? Well I wouldn't go that far! LOL xoxo