CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, March 14, 2011

New EOD small wall art now on zibbet



SOLD THANK YOU!
 EOD wives that are proud of their husbands and want to show it off that they are a proud EOD wife..
This is for you!
More to come so keep an eye out in my zibbet shop for more Original EOD glass art.

Please take a look on my photo stream on Flickr to see some of my other EOD work:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/creationsbygena/sets/72157600235854973/

I would be happy to make you something special!

I also added this to my etsy shop for anyone that might have a hard time registering with zibbet. Remember if you are new to zibbet you must make a account to buy. It cost nothing but time.

 However, it does cost a bit more over on etsy due to the fees they charge so I really try to get people to go to my zibbet online store to save you money!
:-)

No comments: