CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Original Collage Art ACEO Husky Angel


This 2.5 x 3.5 inch Original Collage ACEO is titled "All good dogs".

I created this collage with bits of ephemera. The collage has a clear coat finish and it comes with a protective sleeve. The back is titled, signed, and dated.

I lost one of my husky's last May and I know he is up in heaven chasing all the squirrels he can handle so you can say this is what inspired me to create this collage ;)

ACEOs are mini works of art the size of playing cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches). They are a fun and affordable way to collect art. You can frame them or display them in an album. They also make a nice surprise tucked into a greeting card for that special someone.

You can find this little beauty in my zibbet shop :)

No comments: