CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Paintings

Peacocks
Ok, This one turned out alot better then I thought it would. I was just having some fun when I started to draw out my peacocks and I just kept going with it.
This was painted on a 16x20 canvas using watercolors, colored pencils, and acrylics. Got a little colorful I know, but hey So am I!


Calla Lilies water color on canvas
Inspired by Dede's Iris water color from one of her ustreams, I wanted to do a water color on actual canvas. Never have I used water colors on canvas before. Something different I thought to try. heehee

This was sketched out then I used both watercolor paint and pencils on a 8x10 canvas. I am going with the less is more approach and not adding anything else to this one.

Thank you Dede for inspiring me to work with watercolor's again as it has been a long while sense painting with them. I am a little rusty, but shhhhhh on the flaws...LOL

No comments: