CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A BIG Thank You to Barbra...


I have to give a big THANK YOU to Barbra whom not only bought one of my Santa Ornies
from my zibbet store but just bought another one!

She got her first one in the mail today and wrote about it on her blog:


I could not even tell you how deeply touched I am.

If you are looking to do some shopping online I do encourage you to please check out her zibbet store!
She is alot like me and does alot of neat things, so I am sure you will find something there you gotta have for your self or to give as a gift :)


Again, Barbra I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful complements both on your blog and in the zibbet forum I am very humbled.






2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

and I'm having the remainder!

CreationsbyGena said...

LOL YES yes you are! THANK YOU again so very much!