CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, March 5, 2010

babble

It has been awhile sense I have been on my blog. Sorry about that. I have been busy working on more Police badges as my husband keeps bringing me orders to do more and I am loving it!

Plus, I am trying to get this big order I have been working on done.

I wanted to take a moment to ask those artist that check out my blog to take a look at a cpl of links that you might find interesting. IF you are on facebook check out these links to these groups I belong to.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=591318505#!/group.php?gid=97233305750

and this is one I started, although I have been bad lately in not doing much in it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=591318505#!/group.php?gid=152806198235

So please feel free to take a looksie and join if it tickles your fancy. :)

Once I get my "studio" back in order sense my son had been in town visiting, I would love to get started on some new ACEO's. I am trying to get my roomie to venture out and make some too. She is artsy, but does not dabble that much and I wish she would.

I am excited I have to admit that I am getting more orders for custom simulated stain glass items and it surely keeps me busy. It is soooo much fun to do something you love to do and get paid to do it. I really need to do some new stuff and get it listed in my etsy store. So on that note... until My next entry... have a lovely day!

No comments: