CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Bee Decor for your Summer themed tiered trays

 

Looking for something extra for your Honey Bee displays?

Bee sure to check out my etsy shop for some handmade bee goodies. 

You can find mini bee signs that are perfect for your trays or to put on a riser or a book stack. 


They make great gifts too!


What's really great about buying on etsy is that you are getting handmade items that are not mass produced and you know that you have an original design that won't be found everywhere. 

Perhaps you already have a sign and looking for that extra something for your display. Well check out my new honey dippers!



Designing your tiered tray how you want it is so much fun and it's all in the details!

These will be an adorable extra touch to your honey bee decor and I hope you will give my etsy shop some love as you find something you just gotta have! 

 

Thanks for looking my friends and I hope to see ya soon over in my shop!
XOXO


No comments: