CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas is over, Now what?

 Hey Heyy everyone! 

I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and got everything you had hoped for this year. What a year, right?! Can you believe it will be over in less then a week!! I am not sure to jump with joy or run and hide to be honest. LOL Well, one thing I can say that I am doing is working on the next holiday listings for my etsy shop. I know. I know. We are still under the Christmas glow and I am working on Valentine's Day and Easter!! Say whaaaaat! Hey, as a crafter, we always have to stay ahead of the holidays.

I wanted to share with you a couple of the fun things you can find in my etsy shop that has just been listed. I know you aren't decorating yet for Valentine's or Easter, but when you do, will you please keep me in mind for your fun decor needs?!

check out these out:

LOVE wood sign with Grubby Wax Dipped Hearts, Farmhouse Valentines, Valentines Day Decor, Valentines Tiered Tray set

I LOVE YOU Wooden Book Stack, Valentines Tiered Tray, Valentines Day Decor, Valentines Mini Wood Book Stack, Rae Dunn Style I Love You 

ok, ok these are my favorite for Easter so far:

Pompom Gnome Rabbits

 

I got more goodies on the art table so please be sure to check back often as I will be listing a few new goodies this week and next in my etsy shop. 

woot-woot

As always thank you so much for taking the time to check out my blog and my goodies. I do hope I get the chance to send something to you soon. 

xoxo

Gena


 


No comments: