CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

itty-bitty risers for tiered trays

 Check out these adorable little itty-bitty wood risers I have made to go inside of your tired tray to raise your item's you may want to show off. These have become a hit over in my etsy shop!

Square itty-bitty Wood Riser Mini Farmhouse Decor Beaded image 0 

ittybitty square riser

 Round itty-bitty Wood Riser Mini Farmhouse Decor Tiny Riser image 0 

ittybitty round riser 

itty-bitty Natural Wood Slice Pedestal Round Wood Riser Mini image 5 

natural ittybitty riser

 I love making these fun risers and I hope you will check them out over in my etsy shop and perhaps find yourself grabbing one for your tired tray!

Thanks again for the love and support!

xoxo

No comments: