CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

The scent of Fall

I love fall. I love everything about it. How about you?

I especially love fall scents and it has taken me a while, but I think I have created the perfect scent to represent fall. At least, for me anyhow.

If you love fall scents as much as I, then I invite you to wrap yourself in the smell of autumn air with my vibrant special blend of fragrance oils in the scent that I call Cornucopia. I have searched high and low for the perfect fall scent to use and this one has so many wonderful tones that each person smells something different.

Bountiful with crisp apples, cranberry,  orange, plum, grapes, nuts, and hints of caramel, and spice this fragrance is perfect for fall or for those like me that just like this scent year round.) It's really like a fall country store kind of scent that I mastered.

 This fall fragrance is an ideal alternative to the traditional apple and pumpkin scents that I hope you will love. 

I offer currently in my etsy shop:

Primitive Potpourri, Farmhouse Fixins, Autumn Fall HARVEST Hips-n-Pods, Cornucopia scent Chunky Potpourri


 This is my specially blended Mixture of dried putka pods (these pods look just like mini pumpkins), flower pods,nut pods, and other botanicals along with rosehips, Cinnamon Sticks and chips, mini Pine Cones, Star Anise, Allspice and crushed corn cobs, dried orange peels, acorn tops and fragrance beads which is the best fixative for absorbing oils, all mixed in to make my very own blend of this chunky Hips-n-pods.


Next up in the same scent 

Cornucopia refresher oil 1/2oz for potpourri or wax melts - Fall Fragrance Oil 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203013865/cornucopia-refresher-oil-12oz-for?ref=shop_home_active_9&crt=1


and last in the same scent I offer to you:
 

CORNUCOPIA Room Spray Concentrate, Scented Fragrance, Air Freshener, Room Deodorizer, Odor Eliminator, Fall Home Fragrance Spray 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/715103540/cornucopia-room-spray-concentrate?ref=shop_home_active_7
 I know what you’re thinking. Fill a spray bottle with water and essential oil and voila! You’ve got yourself homemade room spray. Well, it’s not quite that simple. This is a special mix where the oil is completely mixed in with no separation. Just a few pumps will fill your room with a amazing fragrance. Great for home, office, car, dorm room, bathroom and/or closet, nursery, kitchen and much more.. These make great gifts too! 


Sooo...if you want to try a new fall scent, I do hope that you come on over to my etsy shop and pick up one or all 3 of these to give them a try. I try not to over price these, but you gotta keep in mind, these are homemade with quality products and carry a strong scent. 

As always, Thanks for stopping by and I will smell yah later!

xoxo
G

 

 

No comments: