CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, March 18, 2019

Kitchen Decor | Farmhouse Kitchen | Wood sign | Wood Farmhouse Sign

I've been busy at it again making a couple new wood signs. 
All of my pieces are individually hand painted and hand lettered by me. I sketch and paint directly on each item, no decals, no machine stamped anything. I hand craft each treasure with care and attention to detail and no two pieces are ever the same. Maybe close, but due to the hand painted nature, not exact. If you like the look a VINYL decal gives with crisp straight lines, then this may not be for you as it is hand painted to give it that more rustic look. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/691581699/coffee-bar-sign-9x9-drink-coffee-and-be?ref=shop_home_active_2

https://www.etsy.com/listing/677729946/drink-wine-sign-8x8-cat-sign-framed-sign?ref=shop_home_active_1
 These are available in my etsy shop
Just click on the picture and it will take you to the listing.
XOXO

No comments: