CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I cannot even begin to tell you how long it has been sense my last blog entry...ok yah I can....Jan. 2015!!!   AAAaaaaahhhhhhh   Why so long you ask??? Well, I had gone back to work, you know a real day time job not doing art.  

Needless to say after all this time.... I'm Baaaaaack! Back to doing my art AS MY DAY TIME JOB! woot woot  Oh and a special SHOUT OUT to the hubby for allowing me to do so!

I've kept my etsy shop up and going the whole time I was working, but unfortunately my blog fell waste side.   Waste side, Hmmm... is that the word I am looking for? LOL So please bare with me while I get my act together here and I will be posting some stuff I've been working on.

I am soooo glad to be back, I am so sorry I've been away for so long, but if you stayed this whole time and seeing this post, thanks you so much for your support! Please comment and say HI!

 Ultimately, I hope to make this blog my home base again to share my many creations and other fun things in my life. 

much LOVE to you all!

Gena💚

No comments: