CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

hand painted mixed media shabby-rustic-cottage style sign for wedding, Anniversary gift, Engagement Present, Bridal Shower

Guess what y'all...
My daughter is getting married!
WHOOPIE!

Thankfully I have a little time (Oct 2015) but I am sure it will creep up on us and be here before we know it. 

I decided to try my hand on a few wedding decor ideas.

This one is my first one. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/191015273/hand-painted-happily-ever-after-wedding?ref=shop_home_active_8
This is a hand painted mixed media shabby-rustic-cottage style sign that I did on a flat 8x10 canvas panel.

I used acrylic paints, gloss paints, colored pencils and paint pens then varnished everything in a light coating of a gloss spray. Afterwards I added a fun black flower with rhinestone and pink and grey pearls and some pink rhinestone edging around the sides. 

I love how this one turned out.  

It is currently available over in my ETSY SHOP and I hope to be making more fun wedding decor that can be used in my daughters weeding and some that perhaps someone else would love to use in theirs.

Thanks for looking!

XOXO
G


No comments: