CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Mixed Media Artwork Mother Bird and Baby

Ahhh yes, Spring has sprung around here and it makes me HAPPY!!
I decided to do a cpl new Mixed media paintings that bring fun and cheer to the warmer days ahead.

 I started off with this one using a 9x12 stretch gallery style canvas and scrapbook papers 

and some paint..

and then I added some fun embellishments and came out with this..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/182761988/mixed-media-artwork-mother-bird-and-baby?ref=shop_home_active_3

Cute, right?!
 
I have this one listed in my ETSY SHOP 
 so please be sure to stop by and check it out wont you.  

I have 2 more creations on the art table now and I will share them with you once they are completed.
 
Hugs and lots of LOVE!
 
G




 

No comments: