CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hand Painted Piggy Banks with EOD Badge

This is a custom order I did for a dear EOD customer. 
I love how these turned out and will be offering these in my etsy shop!

As you may know, some little piggy's go to the market, while some stay home.
Others have roast beef, and some have none.

Do you know what this piggy likes to do??

This little piggy likes to diffuse bombs! LOL


 These little ceramic piglet piggy banks have been painted on both sides with a EOD BASIC badge. 


 Each piglet bank, measures 4"x3"x3" It's compact, so it will fit just about anywhere!



Makes a great gift for the little EOD tech you know! 
heehee 

You can check out my EOD items in my etsy shop HERE.

❤¸.•*""*•.Gena.•*""*•.¸❤

No comments: