CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mini EOD accent pillows

These little pillows were made of Oyster burlap (it's called oyster due to having a beige color with a little grey and tan mixed in) with a EOD badge painted with fabric paint on the front (not a iron on or from a stencil) and behind the burlap I added a muslin material and double stitched it with a sewing machine. Then I added a duck cloth turquoise/aqua chevron fabric ( a bit heavier then a reg. cotton fabric) on the back side of the pillow. I know this may not be for everyone, but I am just having some fun making these. :0)

If you are getting married...maybe this will be a neat ring pillow? Also great to use as a little accent pillow on the front porch. Just prop it on a chair or settee/bench and enjoy! 

 






I will have other designs available so please be sure to check out MY ETSY SHOP!


No comments: