CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My little handmade bunny rabbit egg pillow

Yayy! I finally finished my little bunny rabbit egg pillow!


This little handmade stuffed bunny rabbit egg pillow is as cute and soft as can be.
  • This rabbit stuffed animal pillow/ toy is handmade
  • Handmade rabbit features felt eyes, minky nose and filled with polyfill. 
  • The back of this handmade rabbit pillow/toy is covered with super soft light pink minky dot fabric
  • This designer fabric and minky rabbit pillow body measurements are about 9 inches tall and 7 inches wide
  • Makes a unique Easter gift or birthday, baby shower or anytime gift.
  • Makes great decor for a nursery or child's bedroom
Note: Each stuffed rabbit egg animal pillow/toy is handmade individually, and so there will be slight variations from each that I make.

Coming soon to my ETSY shop!

No comments: