CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hand Painted Piggy Bank with EOD Master Badge for baby girl

As you may know, some little piggy's go to the market, while some stay home.
Others have roast beef, and some have none.

Do you know what this piggy likes to do??

This little piggy likes to diffuse bombs! LOL



This little ceramic piglet piggy bank has been painted on both sides with a EOD Master badge. I used glass paints and the badge does have a glitter effect. I also added clear rhinestones to the middle of the stars on the badges. I also added pink rhinestones to the eyes. The inside of the ears are painted with a baby pink and I added the baby pink in little dots around the money hole on top and along the feet. 
 
This one has sold...but I will be making more!

No comments: