CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fun doing Mixed Media owl's

I had a wonderful customer contact me through my etsy shop to ask if I could do a series of mixed media owls.

Of Course! :)

I am sooo excited to be doing these as it gives me a little break from working on my EOD product line.
I love to paint and these are sheer fun to create!

This is the one she saw in my etsy shop that she wanted

 She asked if I could do two more as she wants to put them in her daughters room.
Hmmmm what to do... what to do.

So here are the two I created.
#2
 LOL yes that is black feathers you see as the wings on this one. 
The flowers are made from hot pink and baby pink felt. The leaves are glitter foam.

#3
This one has rhinestones on it.
Needless to say, they all sparkle!

It's funny to go from this

To this

:)


Pin It



1 comment:

Spankyluvsvintage said...

Those are a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e :=)