Chicken With Mushrooms
- 3 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or chicken tenders
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 a chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese or other cheese of your liking
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sauteed the mushrooms and onion in some olive oil with garlic
- In a bowl or a pot you want to add your chicken broth and cream of mushroom, mix
- Place half of the sauteed mushrooms mixture in a 9x13 inch pan . Dip chicken into beaten eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- In skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Brown both sides of chicken in skillet. Place chicken on top of mushrooms, Add chicken broth/mushroom soup to pan. Then add remaining mushrooms on chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Last 5 mins top with mozzarella cheese.
Serve over cooked rice or noodles of choice.
MMM mmm Good!