CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Shabby chic black, white and pink EOD wife Ornament

Limited Edition Shabby chic black, white and pink EOD wife Ornament. NEW for 2012!

This Large 3 1/4" clear glass ornament, was hand painted with glass and glitter paint. 4 Glass rhinestone have been added along with cute pink feathers and black fibers on the top.

I will be happy to personalize the back side with a name (in black) at no additional charge.

I haven't decided if I will only make 2 of these or 4. I can tell you no more then 4 will be made like this one.

This ornament isn’t just for the Holidays, it’s a Beautiful, Unique way to brighten any room and for any Occasion!

Looks Great on an Ornaments Stand! 
Great way to show off your EOD pride. Keep for yourself, or give it as a gift, I am sure you will love this Original EOD wife hand painted glass ornament!

If the inner DIVA in you screams to get this, head on over to my etsy shop and check it out! Don't wait....these are limited!

Click HERE to see more of my EOD item's currently for sale on etsy.

No comments: