CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A revamp of an old painting to a new one



This wonderful acrylic painting was first started in 2004 on a 16" by 20"stretch canvas with stapled sides and I was going to do it for my daughter. I guess I got busy with other things and put this in one of my closets and forgot about it till I found it the other day. So, I finally finsihed it and now that my daughter is 21 I seriously doubt she would want this hanging in her apartment. LOL The front has this whimsical textured horse on it and the sides have been painted black with white stripes. I have sprayed a clear gloss varnish to help protect the paint and bring out the colors.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/92070101/original-folk-art-horse-painting-childs


This is a fun piece for a kids room, especially a litte girl whom loves horses!
Now available in my etsy shop :-D


No comments: