CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wont you join me for a Scentsy online party?!




Hey gang. I am having a online party for Scentsy now through April 29th! Those that have been inside my house and love how it smells...well let me share one of my secrets! I use tarts from Scentsy! 

All you have to do is go onto,

* www.britanymikula.scentsy.us
* Take a look at the left side of the page for Open Parties
* Click on Gena's Online Party
* Browse the Catalog

Anyone who orders online, your order will be shipped straight to your home.

Thanks everyone for your orders and if this is something you would like to do contact Britany Marie for more details. It's a great way to get free Scentsy =)

 Wont you please check out their products and perhaps try out some. 
Your purchase will also help me get some at discount or maybe free and 
my birthday is on Sunday sooo if you want to get me something....here yah go..LOL
 Feel free to spread the word..the more the merrier. 
THANK YOU in advance for your orders and help. Big Hugs!



April 2012-
Cerise


Walk along a charming Paris side street,where a slight breeze makes the cherry trees-Cerisiers-shower you with pink suger petals. Cerise is a embrace of cherry blossom,fresh plums and soft white blooms warmed by golgen vanilla.
This month 10% off

No comments: