CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1 -Photo a day #FEBphotoaday

Can you believe it is February 1st.  Time seems to be flying. Speaking of flying, It seems that the pair of red tail hawks that built a nest last year across the street are back again this year. I happen to snap a picture of them up in our big oak tree today in the back yard. 

You might have to look closely as they blend in pretty well. 


I am excited to see them back, although I am sure the squirrels in the area are not. LOL
I find it fitting these love birds happen to be back just in time for Valentines.

 ahhh love is in the air.
:o)
Happy February! 

3 comments:

Frankie Stockman said...

Hawks = love? I had no idea! hahah.. Nice pictures. Just make sure your kitties stay safe. PS I like your blog background. Its really cute!

CreationsbyGena said...

What, Hawks can't love? LOL I know I LOVE that they are keeping the squirrels away from my house. They have done alot of damage by chewing on areas around the roof. We got alot of repairs to do this spring due to the wildlife around here having to much fun trying to make our house their house. ugh.

Simplyheather said...

Really nice pictures! I love birds but hawks? haha. They are pretty though

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/