CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, October 7, 2011

two new item's listed in my zibbet store today :)

Hey everyone. I finally got around to listing 2 new items today in my zibbet store. YEAH. I have been so busy lately working on my EOD art that I had these projects hanging around...waiting...waiting like most my projects do till I get around to completing them. LOL

First I listed this adorable Harvest crow and pumpkins glass art
(Just click on the picture's to be taken to the actual listing)


I also listed these adorable mini envelopes/gift card holders
I think I will be making more and adding holes in them to be used as sachets too.


That's is for today gang. Till next time... Have fun browsing my zibbet shop!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and please feel free to leave a comment :-D

No comments: