CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A little Fall Decorating inside the house..

So today I started decorating the house and one of the things I did this year was make a Fall tree. I saw one in a Victorian house that we went inside when we went to one of the state parks here. I fell in love with it and knew right away I had to make one myself. I figured I had enough stuff to do it so why not. I took one of my Christmas trees out of the attic. I decided to use the tall skinny one that normally goes in my guestroom at Christmas. Yes, I have a few tree's as I love Christmas! LOL 

I went out to my shed and started going through my fall stuff.  Did I mention that half my shed is full of Halloween, Fall and Christmas stuff! Oh yah, I go crazy for the Holidays! LOL some day when my kids have their own houses they will have fun going through my stuff to decorate their own places. :)

In the foyer or I should say hall leading into the living room I can't do to much due to a fish aquarium being in there.  So I did a little decorating to greet the guest once they come inside teehee

Of course that is not enough to greet my family or guest. I had to do that tree!




I am sure my family and friends will think I am CRAZY now! LOL

I also added a few things that I made in a cpl areas:
like this adorable jack-o-lantern I painted with glass paints. I just added some fall flowers in him. I was thinking about putting him in my online store but he was just to cute to get rid of!

I added two little electric candles I made along with a cute little Happy Haunting glass art I did for a little flare on a side table.  heehee you can see one of my kitties peering out from the stairs.

I have a cpl more places to do inside and then the outside around the front door so be sure to stay tuned to see more Fall Decor.
:)

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

No comments: