CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Donations to the Nellis EOD Christmas Fundraiser

Hi everyone!
I would like to give a little shout out to Stephanie Hammer whom not only bought one of my EOD Master badge on glass items on etsy, but also heads up a wonderful fund raiser auction benefiting Wounded EOD Warrior Foundation hosted by Nellis AFB during their 2011 Christmas Party. 

They are seeking donations to be auctioned off. If you have something you would like to donate, please post a picture in an appropriate category and give a description on their facebook page. Then contact Stephanie and she will give you an address to send your item to. I do believe they are looking for EOD (bomb Squad) item's only. However, please don't take my word for it and feel free to contact Stephanie  if you have something you would like to donate and to see if your item would be ok to send as every little bit they can get at an auction will help!

Contact Stephanie by leaving a message on the Nellis EOD Christmas fundraiser facebook page  or email her at click here to email .

Stephanie purchased this item from me through my etsy online store and then she told me about this fundraiser and asked if I could donate anything.  I told her sure as I would be happy to after all I am a proud spouse of a EOD Tech!
So here is what I just sent off to her for their fundraiser in December. 






Can't come to the auction and don't have anything to donate but still want to help?

1 - spread the word to someone you know who may be able to donate a thing or two

2 - consider helping the cause by directly donating to Wounded EOD Warriros at:
http://www.causes.com/causes/633899-2011-nellis-eod-christmas-party-auction-for-wounded-eod-warrior-foundation

3 - purchase a product and send it in to be auctioned off!

There's always something everyone can do - Let's raise some $$$ people!

Good luck to Stephanie and to the Nellis fundraisers as I hope they raise alot for such a great cause. 


No comments: