CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Primitive Autumn Gift set I created

Ok, I just LOVE Fall and I cannot wait till cooler weather gets here let me tell yah. 

When I think of fall, I think of the bright foliage, leaves falling, squirrels gathering acorns for the winter, pumpkins, scarecrows, spicy warm scents like the smell of cinnamon and clove as a pie bakes, lighting candles for that warm glow, coming in from the chill and making a hot drink, and the rich, warm colors of red, oranges, greens and golds. Oh and let's not forget the cool crisp Nights...ahhhhhh

So, I have been busy creating some new Fall crafts  for up coming local craft shows and here are few I would like to share with you. A little Peek if you will :o)

I am making this as a set that you can currently purchase in my zibbet store.




You can read more about what all you get with this great Prim set in my shop HERE.   

Thanks for looking at my Prim gift set. I hope someone will be Very Happy with it as everything was made with LOVE and HAPPINESS. heehee




No comments: