CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Autumn Hips-n-Pods Primitive Chunky Fixins potpourri

My scented Prim Mixture of dried putka pods(these pods look just like mini pumpkins),flower pods,nut pods and other botanicals along with rosehips and crushed corn cobs which is the best fixative for absorbing oils all mixed in to make my very own blend of Hips-n-pods are now ready to purchase.



Oh my goodness this years batch is FANTASTIC you guys! I just opened the bucket I have these "soaking" in for my first order and now my studio smells of cornucopia! 

I personally LOVE fall scents and this is one of my Favorites I have made. Psst. I like this scent over the Holiday's period! Those that know me and have been to my house know this scent is what they smell heehee

I also have this scent in a refresher oil available to! 

These are limited so once these are gone I will not offer anymore this season in this scent. Be sure to check out my shops for this and other goodies that I offer :)

No comments: