CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Beaded Bracelet's I made

My daughter was home on leave has now left. I hate that I hardly see my kids these days as they are busy in the Service. However, I know they are doing well and that soothes me a little. Someday I will be able to have Sunday dinners and they can come over and eat etc. Till then, guess I will be making goodies like....
These beaded bracelet's.

This one is my favorite so far. 

I also made a matching watch to go with this bracelet.

The band on the watch is a bit smaller then the bracelet as I feel the watch should fit a bit more snug.

This next bracelet reminds me of water so I added a starfish and call it "under the sea"

And my last bead bracelet I made has blue mother of pearl shell beads and a starfish on it too.

It is so hot outside and I was thinking how nice it would be to be at the beach! I think it just reflected in these bracelets. heehee 
I hope you like them as I am no jewelry maker. I was just having some fun with some old beads I had around and these are what I came up with. They are one of a kind. You can click on the picture to be taken to the shop where they are available to purchase. I always wanted to do some jewelry, but it is not my calling. Think I will stick to my art and crafts. heehee so if any one is interested in any of my jewelry items in my store's I would say snatch them up while the snatching is good cause there wont be any more.
Think gifts!

No comments: