CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Plain 'ol white bird house

This is another bird house I did. Nothing at all to write home about. 
I just painted it plain 'ol white.
I think I will distress it or something. Not sure yet.  I have it sitting at my front door on this cute table I got 
this past weekend.
It is a plant stand and it has a light on it! How neat is that!
My neighbor gave this to me for helping her out with her yard sale on Saturday. 
It needs to be fixed up, but at the same time I kinda like the weathered look it has. Oh I do not know.
Should I fix it up and paint it? Should I paint it back to white or perhaps a blue beachy like color?
Hmmm, maybe I should paint a seagull on the birdhouse?
 Let me know what you think as I think this project will be revisited in the the future. heehee

No comments: