CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Friday, June 24, 2011

PERSONALIZED EOD Explosive ordnance disposal Master badge American Flag with yellow ribbon art PRINT



Hi everyone.
Today I would like to offer something new. I would like to offer to you a 8x10 print of my Original EOD mixed media painting I have and I would like to Personalize it with your name rank like the one you see or what ever else you may like inside the top part of the yellow ribbon as long as it fits. The font you see is as big as it goes and the font is Blackadder ITC 160. I Love how this font looks with the art.

This print out is not on photo paper but on a 8.5x11 Matte Finish Photo Project Paper. This prints out so much more vibrantly then on glossy photo paper and I like the results sooo much better.

The art is 8”x10” centered on an 8.5”x11” sheet for easy framing.

Print is shipped in a mailer with 2 cardboards to protect art marked fragile do not bend and comes first class mail with delivery confirmation.


You may see the Original painting here on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/72470666/8x10-original-eod-explosive-ordnance

Copyright@2011 Gena Choulat

No comments: