CreationsbyGena

CreationsbyGena
♥ Doing what I love....to create!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I am working on. (glass EOD wife prayer Sneak peek)

The past few days I have been working on a couple of my EOD wife prayer glass badges. Here is a sneak peek 
 at one in the works.   


I am also doing a couple flame-less candles as well with the EOD wife prayer on them. I think once these are done I will be adding them to my ZIBBET online store.  I list alot of my items in my etsy shop but I have a life time membership with zibbet and it cost me nothing to list & sell on that site so I am able to pass the savings onto my customers by listing my items for sale on zibbet a bit lower then in my etsy shop.

Please check out my zibbet store as many of the items that are in my etsy shop are in it and at a lower price! Not to mention I have alot more items on zibbet!
 
Be sure to check out everything as I have alot of this and that in my shop :)My creations are one-of-a-kind, all are unique in their own way. They are created and hand crafted with great care and love. When you buy from Creations~by~Gena, you can be sure that you are buying a special creation because all the items are handmade.

Just a heads up these Glass EOD wife prayers will be listed on zibbet for 20.00. Yes, I could ask for more being the time and pain it takes for me to make these, but I feel it takes time and pain to be an EOD wife so I keep my price low for them as being one myself I know what it is like. 
God bless us all!

Sooo keep an eye out these will be posted once cured and ready to ship :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful work as always Gena!

CreationsbyGena said...

awww Tara you are so sweet. Thank you!